There are many great reasons to locate in Richmond, Madison County including low cost of living, affordable housing, scenic landscape, and great quality of life.
- Richmond is a certified Kentucky Work Ready Community.
- Richmond Industrial Park, a 187 acre park, is 3 miles from Interstate 75 with access to Interstate 64 that can connect to global markets.
- Home of Eastern Kentucky University, enrollment of 16,000 and offers 165 degree programs leading to associate’s. Has been recognized as one of “America’s Best Colleges.
- Richmond has a unique blend of warmth and small–town friendliness with the advantages of a big city including shopping, entertainment, recreational activities and fine dining.
Well known for being the best place in Kentucky to find handmade arts and crafts, Berea is much more than meets the eye. An ideal retail destination for tourism, local foods, outdoor recreation, and shopping. Berea is also:
- Home to Hitachi Automotive, Hyster-Yale, and six other industrial manufacturers creating over 3,500 jobs. The industrial park has over 400 acres of industrial zoned property available within minutes of I-75.
- Kentucky's Folk Art and Craft Capital and home to over 40 unique working artist and galleries, and voted the best place to find “Made in Kentucky” items by Kentucky Living Magazine.
- Home to Berea College, US News & World Report’s top ranked Liberal Arts College in the South.
- Only a few minutes away from several outdoor recreation opportunities including the Pinnacles at Indian Fort, Anglin Falls, Owsley Fork Reservoir, Daniel Boone Trace, and the TransAmerica Bicycle Trail.